Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY GANG,MY FRIENDS

I donno d perfect meanin of a friend . But I consider those who really love my character n fcourse I should also like their character. If not for all ,but gettin adjusted doesnt matter. And I really have friends who always wants me to be happy by sharin their happiness not for once or twice but for all times. Two such friends are Sush n Charith. A friend is one whose advices really matters . That kinda friend is Haritha. Those who remain vid me for a long time to along time and whose goods and bads are also accepted is a friend. One such friend to me is Lukky. Whose smile is very pure and it seems obviously that that smile is to make my sadness vanish ,is a friend . Sravz n Sweta are such pals 2 me. A freind really takes care of u n vice versa. Such friends 2 me are Vivek n Asha. And last but not least ,a friend even resembles u n follows the fashion u follow. And obviously one cud say me n Sush are such dashin buddies.SO I REALLY HAVE A GR8 GANG OF FRIENDS.

1 comment:

  1. Friends make the better part of life..how could a world be without friends??....Hmmm, ur writing really well ananya...if u have time check out my blog too

    http://akasaveedhilo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete