Saturday, June 13, 2009

HOSTEL N COLLEGE.....

I luv my college n hostel, though the food n some rules r damn bad n useless...One year in the college--seniors advices( v vr never ragged!!),new friends,some useful technological clubs(these clubs were closed ultimately due 2 decreasin student population:{),got 2 know famous seniors,then sarted assignments,internals,internal marks,comparin marks vid the friendz(though some comparisions seemed 2 be satisfyin,many of them let me in2 frustation),havin birthday treats in canteen with my friends(actually those were my friends r8 from my school),havin small cute fights vid friends,later havin big apoloziges,then entering the dragon.SEMESTER XMS..Then hols,results,ek semester khatham...Then starts another sem,vid very few new friends,more birthday treats,more fun,more studies,more assignments,college tech fest,,cultural fest,internals,marks,again comparisions,movies,fun,then 2ND SEMESTER,,hols,results ....THOUGH THERE HAVE BEEN A LONG LIST ABOVE,,ONE COULDNT BELIEVE HOW TAT ONE YEAR RAN SO FAST ...After this one successful year in college(actually it was nt quite successful for me as my cgpa wasnt 2 the xpected range),i decided 2 have three more years in college a grand successful one(got 2 know where i tuk untrodden paths which were actually unlucky,bad r whatever u call)............HOWEVER COLLEGE LIFE ROCKS N WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY IN LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment