Monday, August 13, 2012

Indian Pop to English-pop to K-Pop......

Yes....It's not just North-East India who did enter into the K-pop world, it's also been occupying the entire nation. But why did not people of India recognize K-Pop's beauty before. The sole reason is the language problem.

We have been appreciating English music along with the Indian music. It is not just the language of the songs which is understandable, but its also that we could sing them back. It seems K-pop learnt this secret. The only way to make the entire world appreciate, is to sing in a language that the entire world could understand.

So singers are working hard to learn the language. More importance should and will always be given to the pronunciation though.

Thats what South -Korean pop music did. The best example is "The-Boys", by Girl's Generation(SNSD).
It rocked the entire nation. (Just remembering like how our slum-dog millionaire's Jai Ho won laurels from the entire world).

Many of us started liking K-Pop and has become fans of it. I am one among them. I love SNSD. Though there came out only two English songs('The Boys' and 'Diamond'), I still love to listen to their songs as the music is extra-ordinary.

Out of my crazy love for SNSD and K-Pop, I am trying out some english lyrics for their songs(which are actually in Korean language), just for fun(after my college, I dont wanna sit idle;)). So people running through my blog, and who share the common craziness like mine, please leave your valuable comments.

Here is my first effort.



3 comments: