Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My latest dicovery

I discovered latestly(lately rather) that I can SING. I love singing, though at times I go low for high notes and vice-versa. You know, sometimes it sounds horrible when I sing. LOL. Despite all these, I still love singing.

Music(songs) and Dance are always the sources of expressing one's feelings. To express those ideas and feelings we opt a language. So I really don't care of what language I prefer to sing in or dance to, coz in my opinion music or dance doesn't speak the language, but they'd speak the feelings, fun, excitement etc,. Yes!! I'd love to sing sometimes in Telugu(my mother-tongue), sometimes in Hindi, in English and also sometimes in Korean(which I am totally unfamiliar with).

If I feel like the notes and pitch would suit my voice, I'll start singing. And like many others I have a long list of my favorite singers. But the ones I'll always put in the top are Usha(a famous South Indian singer) and Taylor-Swift.

Usha was a well known singer in Tollywood. She became less active though, after her marriage. Her voice is so soothing and clear that one will never get bored even after listening her songs a hundred times.
Taylor Swift is a well known American Singer-Songwriter. She was one among the top country music singers moulded by Nashville. She writes songs from her personal experience. And the best part of her is that every word of her song comes from within her heart. And thats why I am the craziest fan of Swift

I gave it a try by singing her famous song WHITE HORSE. Though the battery went down and the entire song wasn't recorded, I still loved it and enjoyed while singing it:). So check it out and your comments(positive or negative) will always be welcomed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzNDjWT0U0&feature=g-upl.

4 comments: