Monday, May 30, 2011

I'M (not) A MERMAID




CHAPTER 4:

It started drizzling outside. Sitting at the window side and enjoying the rain is my favourite passtime, coz I was never allowed to go outside in the rain.
As the rain started pouring my thoughts started pondering. "Why is that I always had so many restrictions. Why can't I be normal and live life like others? What's that worrying dad so much about me?". There were many more questions which always remained unanswered.

From outside the window I felt like someone's staring at me. To my surprise it was Michelle. As soon as I saw her , she picked her phone and started texting. Within seconds I received her message. --"I know you are missing all the fun. We are going to the beach again. Your dad is out. All you need to do is to skip outta your window--The only way--Got just 10 minutes--Really wish to have fun?! Then rush!!"

It just took 5 minutes for me to get out of the house. None of the maids noticed me escaping. I just threw myself into Michelle's car. While I was wondering how dad would feel finding out my absence, a soothing voice said 'Hello' to me. It was Michelle's mom.Later I messeged my dad--' Dad, gone out with my friends. Will be back by evening.SAFE".

Finally this is what I was waiting for --My first journey into the outside world began.:)

2 comments: