Thursday, January 21, 2010

MUSIC

Just like August in August Rush, you too can feel the music around you.But one can say its highly impossible in this busy world with too many cacophonic cities.Horrible,isnt it?When the strings of a guitar vibrate your soul ,you feel like flyin high.It might be either rockin or melody,it touches my heart..
When my cousin asked me about guitar classes ,my grandpa asked me about Veena.My mom plays it well.But you all know what a girl of nineteen concentrates more on!!GUITAR ofcourse.Then what about my mom who learnt it from her young age?!!

The only answer is time changes and we run almost competing with it. Interesting,isnt it?
According to me these changes makes the world to look new and fresher everyday.Probably its that VEENA which made my moms world rather new and fresh .And therefore I accept the changes wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment