Monday, June 8, 2009

world is new always

I read a lot..iz all about sum interestin novels n stories. .I like sum cartoon charecters a lot...especially,Ben n Gwen..I luv makin friends ..and thats why i have many friends and a very few true friends:}..I luv 2 have fun...I talk a lot ( tat sumtimes irritates others..but i never bother)..evry1 says tat i have many responsibilities as a grown up girl n tats why i never wanted 2 get old..haha..i luv this world coz every day seems 2 be new n fresh n beautiful...tat always depends upon the way u see the world...

2 comments:

  1. hi..i m looking for u ,,,i dont know ur one ,,,but it seems its u only ...sorry for comment ..i m in orkut susheelsaurya08@gmail.com....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ananya...that was wonderful...keep writing more..

    ReplyDelete