Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'M (not) A MERMAID....

CHAPTER 1:

It has really become hard for me these days to listen to what my dad says. Coz there are many do's and dont's.
I'm 18 years old now and I know what is good and what is bad. I hope dad will understand this soon.
There are many people who love my voice. I love when people tell me that my voice is mesmerising. And thats why I chose singing as my career.

My dad says "Jeni,Your voice is your asset. People like you . You look more beautiful when you sing". I got used to this 'when you sing' thing.
Today I am a famous singer in Texas and I am busy in making new albums and live concerts. I am one of the richest teens. I am Jennifer Cruz..

Image courtesy:






Chapter 2 to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. wht excatly this L'll mermaid is all about....annie.

    a fictional writing by u..???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,I jus love fairy tales...things tat doesnt exist...and mermaids were always my fav....sorry cudn't continue wid tis work as I became busy wid my classes....Will continue it sooner...

    ReplyDelete