Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MY WORK

I MISS YOU

You are talking about the girl,whom I have never known before.
You always say that she is an angel,and I understand that she is beautiful.
I can see your love for her in your eyes,
coz everytime you talk about her,I have seen that sparkle in your eyes.
I'm dying hard to hide my tears and you never understand coz I always fake my smile.
My guitar voice lost its own rejoice.
And my songs lost their rythms,
coz they know your love is'nt for me.

So I am walkin in the rain,in search of a new world;
And there you are smiling and guiding me.
Then I turn back to look at you.
I just wanted to say I MISS you.

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Why do my eyes stare at you as they had never done before?
Why my heart dance to the wonderful rythms on your sight??
Why a cute little curve slips on my cheeks on seeing your smile???

coz when all the world goes mute and when if it were you walkin on the delighted path,it will be only me who keeps on following your every step.

Then I try to call you in all different names I knew.But unfortunately none of the names came out of my lips ,coz I always fear of going wrong with one.

Though I have never seen you before,I felt deep in my heart that I have known you so well.

Is that what you are feeling too!Did you find me special,as you are to me now??

Did you feel this to be LOVE as I felt??

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anie whr did u get this?? is it ur own!! my god!!call me now..yes nowwww!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..it was my own..jus tried out...though not bad,it came out well...dont worry...I have got nothing to do about it...u 2 know it r8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud goin..luvd da way u started da valentines's special..god bless u mate..still miles to go.

    ReplyDelete